Opening an Account
Opening an account is straightforward and easy! Simply visit any of our three branch offices located in Roscommon town, Elphin and Strokestown. You will need the following;
Evidence of Photo Identification
- A current, valid Passport or,
- A current, valid Drivers’ Licence
Evidence of Address
- A Utility Bill dated within the last three monthts or
- A Bank/Building Society Statement dated within the last three months
Evidence of PPS Number
- A document from the Department of Social Protection of the Revenue Commissioners.
Please be advised that we are unable to accept the Public Services Card (PSC) as a form of identification, or of PPSN confirmation.
On opening an account, you must lodge €10.00 and pay a €1.00 joining fee, this applies to adult accounts only. To remain a member you must retain €10.00 in shares in your account.
Benefits of Joining Roscommon Credit Union Limited
No transaction fees or charges
Free EFT to your Bank
FREE loan protection insurance
Low Interest Rates
Interest calculated on a reducing balance
Flexible repayment options – weekly, monthly and fortnightly