Once you are residing or in employment within our common bond, you are eligible to join Roscommon Credit Union.
To open an account you need to visit our office and bring along three forms of identification:
- Current photo ID (for example passport, drivers licence)
- Evidence of residence (e.g. utility bill, bank statement, not a mobile phone bill). The bill/statement must have been issued within 2 months.
- Evidence of PPS number (previously known as RSI number).
- You must lodge and maintain €10.00 in shares to remain a member.
Please note for children’s accounts:
- An account may be opened by the child or their parent/legal guardian only. Proof of Address from Parent /Guardian is required such as a recent bill or bank statement (the bill/statement must have been issued within 3 months)
- A Birth Certificate may be accepted in place of photo ID.