Member Record Update
In order to comply with the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing) Act, 2010 & 2013, amended 2018, Roscommon Credit Union Ltd. is required to establish the identity and verify the permanent residential address of all its members. By law this information must be kept up to date and we thank you for your assistance in this matter.
We have listed below some frequently asked questions for our members, if you have any queries or need more information please contact us on 090 6626657, alternatively email email@example.com
Why are we updating Member Records?
We are obliged by law to verify our member’s names and addresses. This information is required by the Central Bank of Ireland for member identification.
I have produced I.D. documentation in the past; why am I being asked for them again?
Documentation provided previously may no longer be up to date or valid, under current legislation we are required to validate and update where necessary member records.
What documents are needed to update my member record?
To update your records you need to provide proof of identity and address, the following list offers examples of acceptable documentation. You will need to submit one document for proof of identity and one document to verify your permanent residential address.
Proof of Identity
- Current Valid Passport
- Current Valid Driving License
- Current EU National Identity Card
Proof of Address
- Utility Bill (stating your full name & address)
- Mobile Phone Bill
- Bank / Credit Card Account Statement
- Revenue Correspondence
- Social Protection Correspondence
How Do I Update My Member Record?
Simply upload a PDF or photo of your documents by clicking on the upload documents button . Alternatively, you can visit any of our branch offices and provide a paper copy of your documents.
Please ensure that:
- The uploaded or scanned documents are legible. Where documents are unclear, we may request documents to be resubmitted or supplied with a paper copy of the documents.
- The original or electronic version of the documents you provide is one of the documents listed above which notes your full name and address.
- Proof of address documents must be dated within 3 months at the date of uploading or presenting it to Roscommon Credit Union Ltd.
Please note that:
- Roscommon Credit Union Ltd. cannot use a Public Service Card as proof of identification.