This is an excellent opportunity to join Roscommon Credit Union, with over 10,000 members and assets in excess of €34.6 million, and contribute to its growth and sustainability.
The credit union is implementing an ambitious strategic plan and wishes to appoint a part-time Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and report directly to the Manager, in addition to the Board of Directors.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 28th November 2018
The Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for:
Development, implementation and project management of a business
development strategy in line with strategic plan to assist enhancing loan
book and to increase membership base
• Strategic development, oversight and execution of all marketing activities and function
• Identify appropriate marketing channels and tactics that drive growth and generate brand awareness
• Support the strategy of the Credit Union and lead the execution of marketing programmes
• Develop a detailed marketing activity plan of both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives that: Engages, acquires and retains members
• Ensure all marketing and communications match up to brands accurately and consistently in all activities
• Undertaking a common bond review
Person Requirements – Experience, Education, Skills and Abilities Required
The Marketing Executive will most likely have a third level qualification, preferably in marketing, business or finance.
The ideal person will have an established and proven track record of success over at least three years in marketing and/or business development – preferably within credit union or financial services sectors.
In addition, the ideal person will:
• Be results orientated, and be resilient by nature
• Have excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Be a proactive and enthusiastic person who is social media savvy
• Be able to think creatively, develop, design, or create new ideas, relationships, or products to promote and enhance our services.
Working Hours The role is part-time, 26 hours per week. The role may involve occasional Saturday and evening work to successfully meet role expectations.
Roscommon Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer, canvassing will disqualify. If you would like a copy of our Recruitment Privacy Statement please request same by e-mailing email@example.com